MAF-ONE EASY TO PREPARE MAF YOGHURT MAKES 1 LTR
EASY TO PREPARE MAF YOGHURT
50+ BACTERIA & YEAST COMPLEX ,
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE,
CHONDROITIN SULFATE (BOVINE SOURCE).
MAF-ONE contains an updated version of our standard colostrum GcMAF Yoghurt and now contains a complex of over 50 Bacteria strains and beneficial yeasts. Added to this is Whey protein isolate and Chondroitin Sulfate for added benefits.
MAF-ONE Probiotic Yogurt delivers the well known health benefits of over 50 beneficial bacteria strains plus lactic yeasts, Colostrum, Whey protein isolate and Chondroitin Sulfate.
MAF-ONE Yogurt produces a product that is nothing like the commercially available yogurts or fermented milk products that contain only small amounts of beneficial bacteria and may have very little impact on health.
The Yoghurt produced from MAF-ONE contains essential probiotics to restore healthy gut function, digestion and immune health. These probiotics work synergistically with each other and are blended in specific ratios to ensure maximum benefits.
Powders contained in the MAF-ONE yogurt kit are very stable, they can be shipped without refrigeration for many weeks without loosing their activity at a cool room temperature.
It is recommended for maximum activity the MAF-ONE yogurt kit be stored in the refrigerator to avoid high temperatures and humidity (do not freeze).
MAF-ONE Yogurt is formulated with the following goals in mind:
To Naturally produce powerful immune-stimulant molecules by allowing bacteria to proliferate and naturally produce immune-stimulant molecules such as Lactoferrins, immunoglobulins and MAF.
To Restore the healthy human microbiome with a carefully balanced range of 50 beneficial bacteria and lactic yeasts.
Human microbiome functions in regulating and maintaining health, some of these functions include:
- control of unwanted pathogens in the gut regulation of inflammation and immunity
- synthesis of vitamin K and biotin enhanced mineral bioavailability
- synthesis of many neurotransmitters liver health and detoxification pathways
- regulation of hormonal metabolism blood sugar and appetite regulation
This yoghurt formulation is derived from recent research that shows how special fermented milk products can be beneficial in maintaining health and how they can be included in a complementary natural nutritional approach. The final yogurt, that you can prepare in your kitchen, naturally contains noble proteins, minerals and vitamins produced by the living microorganism population in the product. Several powerful bio-active molecules such as lactoferrins, immunoglobulins, anti-oxidants, vitamins and powerful immune stimulant factors are also found in the finished product. A number of proteins present act directly in the intestine, such as lactoferrin and immunoglobulins. Many other, however, are encrypted in intact molecules and are released from their encrypted position by the enzymes produced by those microbial strains present in MAF-ONE Yogurt. Numerous effects have been described after in vitro and animal trials for such bioactive proteins and peptides, such as immunomodulating, antihypertensive, osteoprotective, antilipemic, opiate, antioxidative and antimicrobial.
The Prepared MAF-ONE yoghurt contains both microbiologically enhanced chondroitin sulfate to produce Oligosaccharides with N-acetylgalactosamine which is the active site of GcMAF.
N-acetylgalactosamine is the least known of the eight essential sugars. As with the others, this one is also important for proper cell-to-cell communication. This communication is important for both normal systemic function and in immunity.
- N-acetylgalactosamine also seems to play an important role in the immune system. Contained in macrophages and neutrophils, it may play a significant role in the etiolology of joint inflammation and could be important in such conditions as rheumatoid arthritis.
- N-acetylgalactosamine is localized in the golgi apparatus and endoplasmic reticulum – found in cell organelles and associated with synthesis of various proteins and enzymes.
- Since it is also found on the surface of cortical neurons and involved in synaptic function of the brain, this suggests that it may be important in nerve function.
- N-acetylgalactosamine is also concentrated in other sensory nerve structures especially in the retina, photoreceptors, optic nerve, and the epithelial pigment of the eyes of both humans and animals. This suggests that it may be extremely important for optimal vision.
- N-acetylgalactosamine is distributed to several other tissues, suggesting that it is important in the functional role of these tissues. Some of these tissues include the ducts of the kidney, the testes, the skin, and a variety of other structures including sweat glands, some blood vessel cells, and hair follicles.
- It is known that concentrations of N-acetylgalactosamine decrease with age, implying that age-deterioration of various body functions could be held off with the addition of this saccharide to the diet.
- Colon cancer patients have only half the normal amounts of N-acetylgalactosamine. Studies have shown that colon cancer cells that metastasize make more mucin, making them more likely to form metastases. Therefore, it appears that N-acetylgalactosamine plays an important role in preventing this formation from occurring. Lower than normal levels of this sugar have been found in patients with heart disease implying that these conditions may be reversed if a supplementation of N-acetylgalactosamine were to be added to the diet.
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE has been added to assist the growth of key probiotic species and other health benefits. * will be updated later.
TO PREPARE 1 LITRE OF GCMAF PRODUCING YOGHURT:
1. Slowly heat and stir 1 litre whole Cow’s milk until it starts to boil and foams up.
2. Cool to room temperature without stirring.
Remove skin (casein) that has formed on top and discard it.
3. Add packet to cooled milk, using a whisk to mix the milk and powders together.
4. Pour the mixture into a jar/bowl and cover loosely with kitchen foil, place in a
warm place or use yogurt or heating pad.
6. Do not move or stir the yoghurt for 24 hours.
7. In cooler weather you may need to leave the yogurt for 48 hours until it thickens.
8. Stir yoghurt and transfer a clean jar or container and refrigerate for 2 hours
before consuming and keep refrigerated. Consume within 2 weeks.
The products and statements made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided on this web site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Here at gcmafproducts.com we strive to bring you the best and most cost effective products on the market. We currently stock gcmaf yogurt kits gcmaf colostrum skin cream, oral colostrum gcmaf capsules. GcMaf, Buy GcMaf Yogurt, gcmaf buy, gcmaf yogurt, mushroom capsules and immune boosting oils.