GcMAF yogurt is not like other yogurts or other probiotics, Supermarket purchased yogurts mostly just contain 1 to 4 types of bacteria and are not added for their health promoting benefits but instead are their for taste.
Gcmaf yogurt is natural and made from natural ingredients like yeasts, kefir, colostrum, lactoferrin and activators which create a powerful ratio, a formula which bonds with you. Your body is infused with a living micro-biome which cleans, stabilizes, insulates, and creates needed nutrition beyond what we are used to.
Due to the nature of this micro-biome it also adds the benefit of making a natural GcMAF which is enough to support the function of the immune system. It will take two weeks to really feel the immune system power up, because we need to start gradually, but we believe that the benefits keep coming and you will want to continue use. Its never been easier to buy gcmaf yogurt.
All of our gcmaf yogurts have the following benefits
- the normalization of the natural human microbiome
- the intestinal diet with more than 40 probiotic cultures – some of these produce the enzymes ß-galactosidase and sialidase
- the supply of natural immune-stimulating antibodies from colostrum
- contain Gcmaf via fermentation of colostrum by bacteria that produce produce the enzymes ß-galactosidase and sialidase
What to Expect when taking GCMAF YOGURT
Our Many customers report that our range of gcmaf yogurts are substantially more effective than any other probiotic or yogurt they have ever used. These customers report :
- increased energy
- feelings of well-being
- improved digestion
- better quality sleep
- feeling younger skin quality improvement
- fewer aches and pains
- and a return to good health
- Oral health
The lactic acid found gcmaf yogurt is thought to have a positive effect in protecting gums and teeth from damage and is good for oral health.
- Decreases allergy symptoms.
Many people with allergies find it challenging to do anything outdoors when seasonal allergies hit, you may want to consider eating some of yogurt. The probiotics in yogurt may decrease your body’s reaction to pollen and other allergens.
- Yogurt serves as a great pre or post workout snack.
The carbohydrates in yogurt can either help to fuel you through your workout or replace energy that is lost. The potassium and sodium can also help to replace those electrolytes you sweat out.
- May prevent the common cold.
Sure, the common cold will always be there, but you could help to prevent it. One of the many benefits of yogurt is that it has immune boosting effects. Yogurt has been shown to make your T-cells, or cells that fight infection, stronger and more active.
- Helps prevent yeast infections.
Ladies, you might want to consider yogurt the next time you are given a prescription for antibiotics (using antibiotics usually raises the chances of yeast infections). Yogurt’s active cultures can help balance pH levels and prevent the painfully uncomfortable yeast infection from starting.
- May reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
A recent study was conducted over the course of 15 years with over 2000 participants. The study showed that 30% of volunteers who had at least 2% or more of their calories from yogurt were less likely to develop high blood pressure.
- Helps to prevent osteoporosis.
Dairy in general is a great resource for building up healthy bones as it contains calcium. Look for yogurts with added vitamin D for a better bang for your buck.
- Gives you a boost of energy.
Aside from the energy provided by the carbohydrates, yogurt contains B vitamins which work great if you need a little pick-me-up.
- Helps you build muscle.
Yogurt is a complete protein which means that it contains all of the essential amino acids necessary to build muscle and other tissues in the body.
- Yogurt can help you lose weight.
I list this as the last item, but to many this may be the most important. Yogurt helps build muscle (as stated in the last point), which helps burn fat. It is also, as I stated before, a great source of energy to fuel workouts you may be performing to lose weight. Lastly, yogurt contains a fair amount of protein that helps you stay fuller longer.
We manufacture a number of gcmaf yogurt making kits to suit your needs
- GCMAF YOGURT MAKING KIT
- MAF-ONE EASY TO PREPARE MAF YOGHURT MAKES 1 LTR
- MAF ONE EASY TO PREPARE NON DAIRY MAF PROBIOTIC DRINK 1 LTR
- MAF-ONE TURMERIC FERMENT, EASY TO PREPARE MAF YOGHURT MAKES 1 LTR
- GLYCO-D GCMAF YOGURT 1LTR
Our original Gcmaf Yogurt making kit is our most popular kit containing:
- 1 x sachet of 42+ bacteria and yeast complex: cultures including strains of lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, Streptococcus thermophiles, Leuconostoc, Kluyveromyces and lactic yeasts.
- 1 x sachet of organic colostrum.
- 1 x 3ml Dropper of trace mineral mix : contains over 72 naturally occurring ionic trace minerals.
MAF-ONE EASY TO PREPARE MAF YOGHURT contains:
- All in one sachet 50+ BACTERIA & YEAST COMPLEX , ORGANIC COLOSTRUM, WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE, CHONDROITIN SULFATE (BOVINE SOURCE).
MAF ONE EASY TO PREPARE NON DAIRY MAF PROBIOTIC DRINK contains:
All in one sachet contains Probiotic Complex of 80 billion active cultures and yeasts such as:
• Bifidobacterium bifidum
• Bifidobacterium breve
• Bifidobacterium infantis
• Bifidobacterium lactis (3 strains)
• Bifidobacterium longum
• Kluyveromyces (Multi strains)
• Lactobacillus acidophilus
• Lactobacillus brevis
• Lactobacillus casei
• Lactobacillus delbrueckii
• Lactobacillus gasseri
• Lactobacillus kefiri
• Lactobacillus paracasei
• Lactobacillus plantarum
• Lactobacillus reuteri
• Lactobacillus rhamnosus
• Lactobacillus salivarius
• Lactococcus lactis
• Leuconoctoc (Multi strains)
• Proprietary Kefir grains
• Maltodextrin prebiotic
• 5 grams of Chondroitin Sulfate
MAF-ONE TURMERIC FERMENT, EASY TO PREPARE MAF YOGHURT contains:
50+ BACTERIA & YEAST COMPLEX , ORGANIC COLOSTRUM, WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE, ORGANIC TURMERIC POWDER 4% CURCUMIN.
Glyco-D gcmaf yogurt kit contains:
Glyco-D contains the following:
CULTURE STARTER KIT CONTAINING PROBIOTIC AND COLOSTRUM COMPLEX
CULTURE PROBIOTIC COMPLEX
(blend of 50+ active cultures)
- Cultured kefir grains with
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Bifidobacterium infantis
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus paracasei
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactococcus lactis
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- And more.
- OTHER INGREDIENCE
- Sachet 2
- COLOSTRUM D3 COMPLEX
- Organic Bovine Colostrum 20% IgG & 15% PRPs
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 2000iu
- Whey Protein isolate
- OTHER INGREDIENTS
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT)
- Sunflower Lecithin.
No Matter which Gcmaf Yogurt kit you choose you can rest assured that they all offer great health promoting benefits.
Here at gcmafproducts.com we strive to bring you the best and most cost effective products on the market. We currently stock gcmaf yogurt kits gcmaf colostrum skin cream, oral colostrum gcmaf capsules. GcMaf, Buy GcMaf Yogurt, gcmaf buy, gcmaf yogurt, Bravo mushroom capsules and immune boosting oils.